CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, December 21, 2007

Kindergarten Christmas Fun




On Wednesday the Kindergarten performed a little Christmas program. I loved it. Ali was good for the whole thing, sang clearly and knew all the words. She even was pulled out to sing a little solo up front. She did well and seemed to enjoy it a lot. Ali had a Christmas brunch for her class on Wednesday. It was fun to go and help and I am always amazed with how much energy you need to take care of five year olds. They are very active in Ali's class. Ali also made gingerbread houses on Thursday. Once again I helped and I am now glad that I don't need to help again for a few weeks. Ashling was busy with Aunt Stacey, shopping and playing while we were doing all of these other things. She seemed to enjoy the special attention from her aunty.

0 comments: