CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Disneyland!!!




We bought season passes to Disneyland for Christmas. It has been one of my favorite things I have purchased. We have been twice and both times were magical. The girls are so excited about everything. Ali loves every ride in the park. She enjoys the kiddie rides with enthusiasm like no other but she loves Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain and the Mattahorn. She is looking forward to going on the roller coaster and on the tower of terror. It is fun to have her like everything. She told Cameron that Space Mountain was scary but she said "but it was really fun too!" Ashling isn't big enough for all the scary rides but she loves looking at the princesses, riding the merry-go-round and peter pan. She is scared of all the scary rides like Pirates of the Carribean and she is so cute because she puts her hand on her mouth and opens her mouth in awe and fear but she does not cry. The fireworks were amazing last Friday. They had these large flames come off the castle that were so hot we could feel them from where we were watching the fireworks. I must be getting old because I now love the shows. We saw Alladin at California Adventure last week and I loved that too. Anyways Disneyland is still very magical to me and we enjoy it a lot.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm so jealous. I want to go to Disneyland!