CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Weekend Trip to Seattle-I learned how to catch crab

If you have ever been on a trip with my dad you know that it starts early in the morning.  This trip was no exception and I'm pretty sure we woke before anyone should while on vacation.  We got to our launching spot while it was still early and had a pretty smooth launch into the water.  The day was beautiful and no one could ask for a better day.  It was fairly warm for seattle area even.  


 I learned that putting the bait in the crab traps involves a lot of things I'd rather not do... like hacking with an axe into frozen fish parts... for the crab to eat.... I moved to the front of the boat each time David did this... yuck!


 After the crab pots were dropped my dad treated us to a show of what the boat can do... I was seriously impressed!  I loved flying around on the water which is what his boat feels like with two huge engines on it.

 Look I am eating a twinkie... something we thought might never happen again after hostess shut down.  Dad had great treats on the boat so we didn't get too hungry.
 Cameron tried a little fishing... he didn't have any luck catching anything except weird sea items that we would rather stay down there in the ocean forever... they looked like sponges, star fish...
 After we finished fishing we had an interesting time getting the boat out of the water and then headed for home... When we got there Natalya had been busy preparing a feast for kings!  We added our crabs to the meal and it made for a very tasty afternoon and evening... we just kept on eating and talking...


I really enjoyed the time with my family which is why we went on the trip... they were fun to hang out with and we enjoyed each other a lot.

0 comments: