CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Daffodil Garden










Here in Running Springs one of the neatest things to do in the Spring is go to the Daffodil Garden. Cameron and his family went every year growing up and I wanted to take my children to enjoy it. It is a garden created by a single woman. There are tons of fields of daffodils and it is beautiful to walk in.

I called my friend, Julie, and we decided to go today. It was beautiful a beautiful day. The birds and squirrels woke me up this morning because they were so excited for spring. The sky is blue and there are only a few clouds floating by. It was warm too, much warmer than I expected. It felt like spring and the flowers were spring.

The girls were so excited to go to the flower garden and it was so fun to take three little girls. The third girl is Laiha, the little girl I baby sit almost every day. They ran around and posed at each spot for pictures. I thought I would share with you the pictures.

1 comments:

Stacey and Tony said...

Ali was very excited about the daffodils when I was there, checking on the progress of the ones growing in your backyard almost every day. So I can imagine that she had fun at the gardens.