CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Rehearsal and The Wedding

Friday was spent in the morning preparing for the Wedding the next day.  Ali and Cameron went over and helped while I spent some time cleaning the house for the rehearsal dinner that night.  I then met them over at the venue after picking Mom up from dialysis.  We put all the table cloths on and also worked on putting the center pieces in the middle of the tables.  

After that we went to Dad's house and enjoyed a little down time before the rehearsal.  Since I did not need to be in the rehearsal I went home and finished getting things ready for the rehearsal dinner.  The dinner was wonderful.  A lot of different people brought food together and Cameron barbequed a lot of meat for everyone to eat.  We had delicious cheese cakes for dessert.  It was fun to see family and friends who came from out of town and to meet some more of David and Samantha's close friends.  

The day of the wedding we woke up to a light to moderate rain.  I was a little worried but David wasn't as he insisted it was blowing off later.  I enjoyed a nice run on David's country roads in the rain.  After  I got back we started doing the kids hair which took nearly the rest of the time until it was time to be dressed and arrive at the venue for pictures.  

The venue was The Tacoma Sportsmens Club and it was perfect for David and Samantha's wedding.  We enjoyed some pictures and then it was time for the ceremony.  Samantha looked beautiful and she picked the best song to march down the aisle to.  I loved their ceremony which they had tailored to fit their needs.  The dinner was wonderful and the company was the best.  The best part of the evening was dancing.  We all enjoyed dancing quite a bit and I decided there will be dancing at my girl's weddings so I better start saving for a DJ now!








0 comments: