CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 21, 2014

A spring ski day at Snowbird

We decided to ski one more time at Snowbird.  It was a spring ski kind of day with a little ice in the morning and a little slush in the afternoon and it was nice and warm!  I thought the day was wonderful!  I enjoyed skiing with my girls... and watching their skills improve throughout the day.  In the morning Cameron went off to ski the tall slopes and I sent Ali and Ashling to ski by themselves while Annika and I skied together.  After lunch we all enjoyed some skiing together.  


At the end of the day we all enjoyed a ride up the tram to the top... It was quite a steep place to be and I was a little leary of the ledges where the snow rounded off but it was beautiful and we could see Heber from down there.  




0 comments: