CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, April 4, 2014

Mammoth Skiing

Cameron and I were able to get in one last ski trip up to Mammoth before the end of the season.  It was just the two of us and we woke up at 3:30 am to make it up there.  We had to pull over for a short nap about sunrise but still managed to get there in plenty of time for skiing.  We both had our own idea of what a perfect ski day would look like so we agreed to meet for lunch after skiing alone for a few hours.  

I really enjoyed my time alone and found that I could ski on just about any slope I chose!  I felt a lot better about my skiing abilities after this day and was glad to end it on such a good note.  Cameron enjoyed his time too and also learned that he really likes his skis a lot more than the ones he rented.  (our skis were left in Utah because we didn't think we would use them again this year but were surprised with a great storm that made us want to go up.)


0 comments: