CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope that everyone is doing something fun for thanksgiving. Write and tell me what your thanksgiving plans are. Ali had a feast in her class for thanksgiving. It was so fun. Each class made something for the Thanksgiving feast. Ali's class contributed pumpkin pie. They had turkey, mashed potatoes, pop corn, pumpkin muffins, and sweet potato pie. They dressed as indians and pilgrims and the indians gave all the pilgrims necklaces. I love how this school is able to cook things and celebrate holidays. They refuse to destroy the holidays for everyone like some schools are trying to do. After the feast I took the girls to the park. We are not supposed to get any snow yet but it is cooling off for the weekend. So I thought the girls should get their wiggles out before it is too cold to. Happy Holidays and Happy Haliday shopping.

0 comments: