CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Home Sweet Home and Halloween pictures





We are home at last. Running Springs is not devestated. I have not driven by the burn area due to the fact that I have not had time but while driving to my house you can see burned areas but everything is not devestated. Our house is not smoky and you can not tell there was a fire from our house. I guess we were very lucky. I could see some burned areas but overall the fire seems to have preferred houses to the forrest in general. I am sure that I will find more as I get out and look later this week.




Halloween was fun. We went trick or treating with the cousins. It was a lot of kids and they were able to do most of it themselves. Ashling got tired and gave her pumkin to daddy to carry for awhile about half way through. Then the big kids wanted to go dump their pumpkins. Ashling decided that she had enough candy and did not want to go walking anymore. Instead she loved handing out candy. Ali also tired before the other cousins. Here are some pictures to go along with the post.

2 comments:

Stacey and Tony said...

So I think Cameron should grow his hair out like that. Aren't 80's rockers coming back in style? Anyway love the pictures of the kids in their costumes. Ashling especially looks cute in her princess/fairy outfit,Ali's butterfly wings are unique and I like wonder woman too.
So per Melissa's request I started a blog last night. Our blog address is palizzi.blogspot.com.

Wade & Melis said...

Hey you guys are the best bloggers in the whole family. Just thought I would let you know....