CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 random things about me

I put this on facebook and tagged a lot of people that way. I also tag Melissa since I didn't tag her on facebook and she needs to blog more....

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I love to swim especially in the ocean. But anywhere will do.
2. I love snow. I especially love watching it snow.
3. I love stargazer lilies. They are my favorite flower.
4. I do not like cedar trees. I would be happy if they disappeared from the mountains.
5. I love ravioli right now. I bought some frozen stuff at costco and it is really yummy.
6. I love having my body back. I can bend over and get stuff and move around easily.
7. I am watching bones from netflicks currently. (I rent some new tv series and watch all the episodes.) The guy is hot and some of the humor is great.
8. I want to start riding our bikes. We need a bike rack so that we can ride them on the beach.
9. I love Mammoth. I would love to go skiing in the winter but we mostly vacation there in the summer.
10. I like to run long distances and up steep hills. Although I haven't done this is awhile.
11. I like to play settlers of Cataan and risk.
12. I would like to go back to school to be a nurse someday....
13. I want to learn how to swing dance but my husband is unwilling...
14. I want to adopt a little boy... we can't seem to make our own boys.
15. I lead music in primary for my calling.
16. I love to eat strawberries and pineapple.
17. My favorite desert is cake.
18. I can watch friends episodes again and again.
19. I love to watch the sun set from the rim
20. I decorate my girls rooms with butterflies and pink, purple and green.
21. My room is dark red and white. I want cherry wood furniture and a four poster bed.
22. My baby gives me trouble going to sleep at night but then she sleeps all night except for nursing once or twice. At least she doesn't want to play at night.
23. We are planning a family vacation this summer to June Lakes in the Sierras. I am already looking forward to it.
24. I really want my own pool.
25. I wish the economy would improve soon.

1 comments:

Jesse said...

Hey , liked your list too. It was a fun tag. Completely agree with you about skiing Mammoth, and I feel your pain in the swing dancing dept.

AND, a big high-5 for being the primary chorister. I have nightmares about ever receiving that calling.