CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Windows of Heaven

Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of Hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

This year has not been financially easy. I am sure you know that. And it is not over... at least I do not think so. But I feel like this past week the Windows of Heaven have opened on our small family. Cameron has worked overtime for the 6th straight day in a row putting in 12 hour days and working his furlough day. (The overtime hasn't happened in over a year.) Other blessings have been poured down on our heads in abundance. It couldn't have come at a better time and I am so grateful for the blessing during this holiday season. Just when I was sure we couldn't take another day of being so tight we have been given a respite. And I am grateful. It is interesting to look at the Lord's time in retrospect and to see how he has guided your life to this point even if you couldn't see his hand in everything while it was taking place.

3 comments:

Shar said...

thanks for the great reminder. i love reading your thoughts. :)

Cameron/Melissa said...

Thank you Shar! And likewise.

Unknown said...

I feel like I could have written this post. I too have felt the Lords hand lately and those windows of heaven have been opened wide as of late. He is ever mindful of each of us.