CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ashling

School is in its 3rd week.
I am missing Ashling.
I am not sure why I can't seem to find my balance with her in kindergarten.
I think it has something to do with her built in friend that I babysit.
They play after school and I hardly see her.
I am not even sure what I miss.
I can't remember a time without her around.
I know I was a mom before she was born but somehow I hardly remember.
I remember taking her hiking alone.
I miss her sitting on my lap for some Mommy time.
I miss her asking me to read her a story for the 15th time.
There is no one to help me put the clothes in the washer or help fold them in the dryer.
There is no one to tell me some funny story, (Annika does not really talk much yet.)
I miss her asking to make a treat and then helping me make it.

I miss her deciding we need to go to the store and remembering to buy the strawberry jam.
I miss her playing with her sister. She was in preschool before but I find I am missing her more than I should. I am glad she is in school because she loves it but I am still lost without her.

Home school looks better all the time.

1 comments:

Shar said...

how could you not - she sounds so fun to be around! is annika missing them both, too? i hope you get to go read a good book or something to make the missing not so hard. :)