CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was our 9th anniversary. So I wanted to wish Cameron a happy anniversary although yesterday I was too busy to blog. We are still planning a date night for next week so I will have to post all the latest then. Cameron brought me some flowers and I gave him some new art stuff since he is itching to be creative.

It seems like Cameron and I have always been married since we were married while I was still a teenager and he wasn't much older than one. I am grateful for a husband who is willing to work hard and play harder. I love doing things with Cameron and miss him when he is not here. He is amazing! He always fixes the things that need fixing, builds the things that need to be built and is always working. He is also good at drawing, painting and music. I don't think that I could have married a more amazing husband.

Last Saturday he really out did his self. We had a brand new gas range sitting in our garage since we moved here because we didn't have a gas stub in our kitchen. Well on Saturday he realized that there was a gas stub in the garage. Instead of putting it off until another day he went to work right away and bought the right attachments and installed our new range. I love using the range to cook on and love cooking on gas much better than electric.

I love you Cam!

7 comments:

Stacey and Tony said...

So is the gas range in the garage? It's in the kitchen right? No more beat up stove. Yeah!

Cameron/Melissa said...

Yes sorry to not clarify. It is in the kitchen. He just drilled a small hole through the wall to connect it to the gas stub in the garage. The gas stub was hidden under a shelf structure in the garage. He was looking for evidence of mice when he found it.

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Wow!! 9 years?! That seems so long. You guys are such a fun couple!
Love ya lots and have tons of fun!!!

Nicole said...

hey,you were #6000 on my blog!!! way to go! :P

Shar said...

happy anniversary and happy fix-it day! :)

Ellen said...

Congrats on your anniversery. I remember going to your wedding. And congrats on the 3 girls. I feel your pain. LOL! They're great fun. Feel free to check out our blog azjohnson.blogspot.com

Jenn and Rich said...

Hey I'm a dork and posted my comment under ellen's account. It was Jenn Johnson that made the last comment. Sorry!