CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, August 22, 2008

Our Ultrasound

We had our ultrasound yesterday and the baby is a girl! We will have three girls now. Cameron called his brother and said it was up to him to pass along the family name. I would post pictures but my scanner will not work at all. I am not sure what the problem is. She is face towards the back which is probably why I do not feel her move and why when I do feel her move it feels different and softer than the girls. We don't have a for sure name so we will keep you guessing.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

That is so exciting to get another girl. I guess you might have to consider having a 4th, or 5th depending on when you guys figure out the boy chromosome. Ha ha very funny! love you guys congrats!

Shar said...

CONGRATS!! Yay for girls! we love girls and I bet having 3 will be so much fun. It was great to see you and you are looking amazing :)

Nicole said...

congratulations!!! I think our families are going to be opposites. haha. Another girl will be SO fun!!! Now you get to start the name game, that's the best part! Can't wait to hear what you come up with!!!
Love you guys