CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Day






Thanksgiving Day was fun. Stacey, Tony and Mom came and we all had fun. Stacey and I made the Thanksgiving Dinner together with some help from Tony and Cameron. Stacey made the turkey, potatoes, stuffing and an apple pie (with my apple pie filling). I made rolls, honey butter, jello salad, sweet potato casserole and a relish plate. The store made the cranberry sauce and the pumpkin pie. Cameron made 4 layer desert as one of our pies.

We (Stacey, Tony, Cameron and I,) played risk most of the day. When it was time for dinner we took the game off the table and set it aside while we ate. We also had naps, the kids, Cameron, Stacey and Tony went on a walk to buy a newspaper, Cameron, Stacey and Tony took another walk in the afternoon, and we spent some time visiting and doing the dishes. Finally at about 9:00 we finished the risk game and I won (of course :).

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

I'm glad you had a fun Thanksgiving. Your comment on my blog made me laugh because my daughter always calls a book without pictures an "adult book" and we laugh.