CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fasting and Praying

Fasting. Praying. Fasting. Worrying. Fasting. Praying. Worrying.


Tired of waiting. Tired of wanting. Tired of Wondering. What should I do? Should I go back to work? What type of work? Full or Part time work? I do not want to leave my baby or find her care in another's arms.

Worrying. Worrying. Worrying. What should I do? Wondering if I am just being selfish or stubborn.

Finally an Answer came.

Not quite the answer I wanted.... (a large raise for my husband) but at least a quick way to alleviate the worrying. I will now be babysitting one 5 year old to go along with mine.

Fasting and Praying does work and I am happy to be staying home with my babies for a while longer!

1 comments:

Shar said...

isn't it amazing how the answers do come? i hope it goes well and that the transition to "four" is a good one :)