CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Ashling

Ashling turned 3 yesterday. I was too busy playing with her to write anything nice about her so I will have to write something today. I took her to get pictures taken in her pink dress. One thing about Ashling is that she loves pink. She was a blast to watch take pictures and I paid way too much money. But they sure were cute.

Ashling is such an easy child. She is mellow, kind and easy to entertain. She loves her sister, Ali, more than anything and is always asking if it is time to pick up Ali from school. She loves Little Einsteins and watches the same 4 DVD's over and over again. She also loves her dog, Sierra, and always lets Sierra come in because she might be cold or she is lonely. Ashling also loves Ariel. She likes to color, play on slides and read books. She is the child like me who loves to read for hours and hours. She loves to throw rocks in rivers and lakes like her daddy. She can sing her ABC's and count to ten or more and she is finally learning her letters. She pretends to read everything and also asks you how to write your name and pretends to write that on everything she draws.


What do I love about Ashling:
1 She loves giving the best hugs.
2 She always says please and thank you for everything she does.
3 She has a beautiful smile!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Ashling!!