CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Cameron!

Today is Cameron's 29th Birthday.
Here are 29 reasons why I love him:
1. He brings me flowers from our yard.
2. He plays with the kids even silly games.
3. He plays the piano wonderfully.
4. He works hard for our family.
5. He has a serious obsession with the weather. During a storm this is very fun to watch as he checks the weather a million times. I can always know what the weather will be before anyone else.
6. He makes me laugh.
7. He calls me in the middle of the day to say hi.
8. He takes wonderful care of our yard and our garden.
9. He plays games with me like risk.
10. He is strong.
11. He is great looking. (Who could ask for more?)
12. He listens to me when I talk.
13. He helps me with the dishes.
14. He makes the greatest breakfast.
15. He introduced me to backpacking and I love it.
16. He encouraged me to start running.
17. I like that he likes rock climbing and mountaineering.
18. He is kind to others.
19. He compliments me when the house is clean and doesn't complain when it isn't.
20. He keeps trying at things until he learns them. (I never knew anyone else who would play so many games of Fan Tan and lose but now he always wins or take a math class that many times and then pass!)
21. He takes out the trash whenever I ask him.
22. He goes swimming with me whenever I ask him to.
23. He takes me out to dinner when I have had a long day.
24. He can do anything. Seriously he is good at ceramics, art, engineering, woodworking, piano, hiking, skiing, anything.... The list can go on forever. If he tries something he is good at it.
25. He always has an new idea of something that will help make something work.
26. He has great people skills. People are always telling me how much they like him.
27. He is a good kisser.
28. He brings out the best in me.
29. I love when I get a random compliment and it makes my day and he is great about giving them.
Happy Birthday Cameron! I love you!

4 comments:

Stacey and Tony said...

Happy Birthday Cameron!

Cameron/Melissa said...

Thanks for the thoughts, and for the Mrs Fields'!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Cameron!!
Love the new background too. So cool. And the story about the girls was so funny. YOur girls are just too cute!
Love you guys.

I think shar gave you our blog address?

Shar said...

I love the new look of your blog. and Cameron - happy late birthday! Seriously Melissa, that was a really neat list. I had no idea that you could play the piano, Cameron.