CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Where have all my links gone?

I decided to change my template for my blog. It was unfortunate that somehow I lost all my links to the other blogs that I love to check. Please leave me a comment and give me your link so that I can be linked to the world again. The world feels so lonely alone....

Okay on to other very funny news. Today Cameron came home with a huge, and I mean huge, tear in his otherwise newish pants. (On the bum.) They seem to fit him fine so we are at a loss as to what caused this large tear but I can't believe that no one said anything to him when he was at Young Men's. Especially with the deacons in this branch. I thought it was funny and I would post a picture but it might not be rated "G" and I don't want any of you to stop reading because the quality of my blog has gone downhill.

Ali went to a Boy's house today. Why can't my very cute little girl get it through her head that boys are icky? She enjoyed herself very much and when it was time to go Tristan hid her shoes. This was an effort on both their parts to ensure that she would not have to leave.

Ashling spent the whole morning playing connect four. The box says you have to be seven but she seems to think that almost three is good enough. After I took Ali to school, to a friends house and to dance class I started to feel a little guilty that all poor Ashling had done was play connect four, (mostly by herself.) So I took her to get a smoothy while Ali was in class. I told her not to tell Ali because we drake it all before she was finished. So what do you think the first words out of her mouth were? "Ali, Mommy got me a milkshake." I haven't heard the end of it from Ali since then. She is convinced that I am the worst mom ever.

Isn't it fun to be a mom?

2 comments:

Melissa Garn said...

I love that children can't keep secrets! It makes me laugh. Hey- my blog is Jordangarn.blogspot.com. Hope you get linked to the world again.

Stacey and Tony said...

Did you lose your sisters blog too? Shame shame. J/K. Ashling sounds like me. I used to have to play games by myself too.