CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers

I had a great mother's day. My husband and kids woke up early to make breakfast. They also made me cards. Ali gave me a hug and told me, " I just want Mother's Day to be really special for you." The girls looked cuter than usual at church too which is always a blessing. When Ashling threw a tantrum in Sacrament meeting , Cameron took care of it. Ali sang and of course it made me cry. I guess that really makes me a mom now. The girls bought me an outdoor table that seats eight and Cameron bought me the book, "Host," by Stephannie Meyer.

Later we had a huge Brown get together to celebrate the four birthdays in May and Also Mother's Day. It was a good meal and we had four deserts so what was there not to like about that. Ali was spoiled for her birthday a little early. She got a basket ball, a soccer ball, a jump rope, a kite, and a hula hoop to play with outside. Then she also got scrabble junior, dominoes, beads and books to keep her busy inside. In addition she even got some new clothes. It was nice to get so much stuff that was for the older Ali because she has been bored with the toys lately.

I also enjoyed learning to play dominoes the gangster way. At least that is what Shane told me. It was fun to play that game and I will be teaching lots more people how to play that way.

Hope you all had a great Mother's Day too.

0 comments: