CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ina and Shiloh Visited







Ina and Shiloh came to California and came up to visit us on Sunday. It was fun to have them at our house. The girls (Lizzy, Ashling, Ali and ShiAnne) played outside and made a big game of babies. They then cleaned up, ate dessert and watched a movie before going downstairs to fall asleep. The adults enjoyed talking to each other and then they taught us how to play settlers of CAtaan. (Now I want that game for myself. ) It was fun to have friends over to visit. They stayed the night at our house and the next morning went to Disneyland.

I met them after lunch at California Adventure. I was a little worried because pregnant women really don't belong at amusement parks especially without their husbands, but I spent the first hour and a half sitting on a bench while the kids, Ina and Shiloh and Jill and Cameron(Jill's husband not mine,) all rode rides. Ali really liked Muholland Maddness which Jill and Cameron and Ina and Shiloh took her and ShiAnne on. Ashling wanted to be tall enough and tried standing on her toes but she is still not quite 42 inches tall. We all rode on California Soaring which is my favorite ride (especially when I am pregnant.) We also went to the It's a bug's life movie which I do not recommend to people with little girls. My girls screamed and sceamed and demanded that we leave. Ali and Ashling really enjoyed themselves and I was happy I took them, although a little tired after a long day with the kids.

0 comments: