CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 2, 2009

The brown and blue dress


r
I bought this dress for Ashling last summer. I love it and on Sunday Ashling wore it to church for the last time. It is getting too short, already! I wish I could stop my girls from growing! I love having three little girls and I do not want them to grow up. That is until I am wishing for Ali to be old enough to baby-sit or wishing that Ashling was in Kindergarten so that I could run again. Isn't it silly how sometimes we wish the kids would grow up faster when we know that they really grow up way too fast already?

3 comments:

Stacey and Tony said...

She could wear it now with Capris or shorts under as a play or casual dress. That would be cute!

PS. Sorry you are sick. =(

Cameron/Melissa said...

Yes maybe she could but I folded it up and will save it for Annika. It is too cute to not save for her! I would come see you guys if I wasn't sick... but I guess that is the reason we can't do anything.

Shar said...

That dress really is so cute! And I agree on the whole growing up thing. I'll often think, "I can't wait until Kapria can do this..." and then I realize that I don't want her changing so fast. I want to enjoy her where she is for awhile!

I hope you all feel better. Being sick with 3 of us was no fun...I can't imagine 3 kids being sick at once!