CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

guessing

You guys are not guessing. I guess that I did not give enough clues. Or no one reads my blog anymore! So here is another clue.

* I went to this place for my 12th birthday. We sang really loud as each camper passed our campsite hoping that we would have the area to ourselves. That was fine with our moms until it got dark and they realized that we were all alone. On that same day we had two major earthquakes but since I like earthquakes I thought they were a birthday present to me.

5 comments:

Jesse said...

Hey, I still read your blog. I just don't have any good guesses.

Stacey and Tony said...

I know where it is I just can't remember the name for sure. Julian?

Nicole said...

I just got home...here's my guess: Palomar Mountain?!! I hope I WIN. :)

Shar said...

I must be totally out of it. I have been reading...but I never saw a guessing game. Can you tell me where to find the question?

Cameron/Melissa said...

It's on the post a camping we will go...