CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer is arriving!

Tomorrow is the last day of school. I feel like a child again about to get out of school. I am so excited I can hardly sleep. I remember being so excited for Ali to go to school but now I feel selfish about the time the teachers get with her instead of me. I can't wait to have my children all to myself. I get to plan their life instead of some teacher who gives them projects, assignments and homework. I get to decide which books they will read and what activities they will do. We will spend time exploring our world and I plan on getting outside as much as possible.

I can let them stay up all night just to watch movies and then sleep in all day. We can go to the park when we want and just drop by the library next door to find something to read for nap time. If we want to do an art project then we will and if we feel like staying in our pjs all day-we can. Butterfly catching can happen at will and we will swim in every body of water from small to large that is within 30 miles of us. Of course we will visit the beach-lots. And camp and hike and ride bikes and play with all sorts of balls. We will cuddle in bed when we wake up and we will gaze up at the stars at night on a blanket. Barbecues and pools are for us for the entire summer. We will eat fresh peas from the pod and bite on tomatoes as if they were apples. We will make smoothies and lick popsicles and play house. We will run in the sprinklers and lay on the warm cement to get dry. We will swim and swim and swim. I am so ready. It starts tomorrow. We are going to the beach camping!

0 comments: