CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ashling's first day of Preschool

e




Ashling started preschool today at Apple Tree Learning Center. That is the preschool that Cameron's sister, Erin, owns and it is down in Highland. Ashling was very very excited to preschool. She kept asking me, "Mommy is it today?" I had told her that today we got to go and I guess that she didn't really know what today meant. We went there and she found her name on her basket (she can now spell her whole name,) and put her backpack in the basket and sat down on her own little circle. She did not fuss or cry like so many of the other kids. She just calmly said goodbye. She enjoyed herself and came home with an A covered in Apple stickers. I went shopping by myself to Costco and bought whatever I wanted without anyone asking me for this or that. I am going to enjoy the 4 months of time to myself on Tuesday and Thursday before the baby comes.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

She looks so cute and excited. Glad to hear she enjoyed it and you now get a few hours to yourself, HOoray!!

Ellen said...

I love reading about you. We miss you too....