CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy 10 years Babe!

I planned on typing some lovey dovey post about our 10 year anniversary. But I didn't plan on a non-sleeping fussy baby, a needy 4 year old who misses her older sister and a 7 year old who misses Mommy due to school. I didn't plan on the house taking so long to clean and the need for me to work on some paper work. I didn't plan on feeling so tired. So I didn't type my master piece. That is the way things go these days anyway... it doesn't go as planned.

Cameron and I have been married for 10 years. During the 10 years we have bought two houses, owned 8 vehicles, moved 10 times, gained two college degrees, hiked to the top of 8 peaks together, served in a million different church callings and made 3 beautiful children. And for that I am glad. It isn't what I imagined it would be. There is no trip to Hawaii and no cruise planned. We don't own a house and we can hardly afford to pay our bills. But it also much better than I ever could have imagined. I never thought marriage could be this good. I feel that we have grown closer and more in love with the passing of years. I still love it when Cameron comes home and wait anxiously each time we are away. I wouldn't choose it any other way!

Happy 10th Anniversay Babe!

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Happy anniversary! I loved all your posts lately. So fun to get to know the two of you better.

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple!!! I loved reading all of your posts about how you met. It was so fun because I wasn't there for all of that. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you guys had a perfect night out! YOu deserve it!!!