CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Perfect Reminders

Our 10th Anniversary was perfect. I couldn't imagine a better way to spend it than alone with my husband. Maybe the fun was in the fact that I was able to spend some quality alone time with my husband. Maybe the fun lay in the way we spent our time together that reminded me of dating and of our first married years together. Maybe it was the sunset walk and the drive our to the middle of no where by the moonlight. Maybe it was the sweet poem my husband wrote me reminding me of our letter writing years. It has been a long time since we were alone and I enjoyed it.

We went to Big Bear and ate out. We went on a walk and I fell in love with Big Bear especially with a setting sun and some pink clouds. We went on a drive and no one cried in the back seat and we got to go as far as we wanted. We went to the beach and sat in the sun. I put on sunscreen and I wasn't sandy yet because I did my sunscreen first. We walked down the beach as far as I wanted and my arms weren't tired from carrying somebody. We watched the locals of Laguna as they showed their moved on body boards, surf boards and those other boards whose name I forget. It was fun and relaxing. We ended with another dinner and a walk around REI. Next year I want to own a Kayak and Cameron admired the mini-caribeaners for his next rock climbing trip-they are much lighter than normal size ones.

1 comments:

Ina said...

Isn't it amazing how fun it is to just do those simple things you never do because the kids are around. I'm glad you got a chance to just hang out.